Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

T'was the night before Christmas.

The Night Before Christmas


Twas the night before Christmas
I jumped past the toys to get to the door,
but I face planted into the floor.
He was covered in soot 
and definitely a big-foot! 
He left one thing, 
the next morning we had a gathering; 
everyone was wondering

The last thing he said was ‘I hope you have a great Christmas and a happy new year’

I know, it does not rhyme very well and it is really cringy but oh well! Thank you for reading my terrible 'poem' i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post