Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

the maths that we had to do (beware, mine is VERY bad!!)

The maths that we had to do (beware, mine is VERY bad!!)

Today my class and I, had to share our maths to each other. Our goal was to make a poster or a 

screencastify about rounding to 1000. I do not like my one but here it is:


I know, it's kind of confusing. Dont read the pink part,   that part is really really confusing,   but you

know  what I  mean, right?? Anyways so we  had to do   a poster or a  screencastify, as you can see, I

chose the  poster! My  poster is worse than some  others  but that  is  because I  completely forgot so I
 
only  had like 10 minutes to do it. Oh  well, let's just forget  about  that.  I  honestly  dont  even  give.

Anyways, so as you know we  got to do a poster or a  screencastify, (I know, I have mentioned  that 1

to many times) my one is BY FAR the worst one, because mine wasn't very clear, I should of done a

screencastify to  demonstrate. But overall,  I think I did  decently good. Thanks  for reading my blog!

Questions:

have you ever done a screencastify? 

was my poster clear or easy to read?

how long did it take you to read my blog?

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG! I APPRECIATE IT :)


5 comments:

  1. It isn't bad in fact it is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lily, but i really dont think so lol

      Delete
  2. You know your math

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corinne
    I really like your poster, it wasn't that bad actually. The pink part is not confusing at all, just telling you. What was your idea about it at the start?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idea at the start? what do you mean. also thank you Tu

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post