Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

covid-19 lockdown

Hello, its me and today and I want to tell you how my lockdown is going so far. So we are currently in lockdown for covid-19. We are in alert level 4 and I am really scared of the virus. I only have three of my friends email so i can not email or FaceTime the other two. At my house it is really boring and all we can do is: walk our dog, play with our dog, take care of our dog, play on devices, watch TV, and play board games. There is nothing really to do other that the other stuff that I just listed. Oh! I almost forgot, we have another thing to do which is something that Elise and I do to make people happy, and that is: So we write down a list of 5, 10, 15, or 20 things for people to do, then we put them in mailboxes and wait for them to get it, once they get it they will have a list of stuff to do. Eventually when they are done they put it back in our mailbox for us to see. Here is a picture of one that was passed into somebody's mailbox who passed it back;
10 things to do at home
1. Go for a walk
2. Draw
3. Color in
4. Write a poem
5. Play tag
6. Have fun
7. Play dress ups
8. Do sports
9. Eat
10. DO CHALK
Please rate this out of ten. Ten being the highest and one being the lowest. When you are done, please return this to __ _________ _____. Thank you!
😀
That is what it says. My lockdown has been boring so far and i want it to be fun... that was the end of my blog post! thanks for reading!!

Questions:
1. how has your lockdown been going?
2. do you have any ideas on how my lockdown can be fun?
3. are you doing online school work at the moment?
😀
(: Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Corrine
    What a fantastic idea to put a list of activities in your neighbour's boxes and it sounds like they think so too since they have responded back. That is showing great community spirit in reaching out to others! I do understand how it can feel boring and a long time as well. My lockdown does sound similiar to yours - going for a daily walk, doing some work, watching movies and playing board games with my children. I'm wondering if you enjoy baking or cooking and could try either of those to help fill in time? Another suggestion is if there is a house hold chore that you haven't previously had time to master but would be interested in helping with. My son has learnt how to make his bed properly and use the coffee machine to make us a coffee!
    Take care
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and i will try and persuade my mum to help me bake something.

      Delete
  2. Hi Corrine
    Thanks for sharing this interesting blog post. We are all in this together and all doing very similar activities. It's great having a family dog .....they are getting lots of extra company at the moment. I'm worried about how they might transition when we leave them alone again! Maybe you could teach your dog a new trick?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i could try teach him a new trick. We tought him to do 'bed' but he is not very good at it! thank you for commenting:)

      Delete
  3. Good work Corinne. Hopefully the neighbours liked your suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you daddy:) i also hope that the neighbours like them too ❤

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post