Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

if i had a family mascot it would be...

If I had a family mascot it would be... A DOG! 

Why would my family mascot be a dog?? Well my family mascot would be a dog because; we always need to eat, we are very active and sometimes we just want to go to sleep. We actually have a dog named Trevor. Here is a picture of him:
He is quite cute but really annoying and naughty, he is a bad dog but brings so much joy to our house!

Oh well anyways. So, the goal that I am working on is what my family mascot is. Here is link to my mascot google drawing. So I asked my mum if she liked the idea and she said she did. Hopefully you liked my extremely short blog post. 


Questions:
Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
If you had a mascot what would it be?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Corrine
    Hope you had a lovely birthday last week! The google drawing of the dog is very cute. A dog does seem a very fitting mascot for a family doesn't it especially in lockdown as they are doing what we are eating, playing, going on walks and sleeping! Your dog does sound like lots of fun even if he is naughty. How long have you had your dog for? At my house we have two guinea pigs Archie and Bert and a tropical fish tank which at the moment only has some tetras in it. We are hoping to get some more fish for it once the pet shops are fully open again. I think a koala bear would be a good mascot for my family it brings back a very special memory we all had together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww. Thank you. Trevor is turning 1 on the 3rd of may. Hopefully you get some more fish. ive always wanted a fish or a bird. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi Corinne,

    What a fun picture of your mascot dog.....my, what sharp teeth he has!!!!
    I know that Trevor brings you and your family lots of love and joy. Owning a pet is a lot of hard work and responsibility.
    Uncle Mike and I are looking at maybe getting another dog. We will keep you posted.
    I look forward to reading more interesting and fun blog entries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you aunty lizzy! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Corinne
    It's great to see a picture of Trevor...it's been a while since I've seen him. Our family dog, Roxy, is also a great joy and a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! i bet they would be besties if they met each other!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post