Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Toucan poster! :)

hi! its me again. how are you today? are you happy that it's alert level 3 now?? wow. ok. so getting on with what i'm supposed to be doing😂 . So the other day, i made a poster about toucan! it had to have: a picture, key words surrounding the picture, and a brief summary. So I have done that. here is a picture of it. (it's kind of basic just to warn you)
by the way, i drew that toucan in google drawings so that is why it looks so bad!
so that is what it looks like. some of it does not make sense. also comment if  there is any animal that you want me to make a poster about. Thanks!

Questions:
did you learn anything new?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Corrine
    You have followed the brief on the poster perfectly! You have provided meanings to the words in the text but also given examples which gives a clear idea to the reader of the definition of the word. Your drawing of your toucan is wonderful. Yes I am definitely glad that we are at level 3. The highlight of that for me has been taking a walk along the beach one day last week. Normally my children don't enjoy walking too far but they even walked for one hour as they were so excited to be out of the house! How is your household going under level 3?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. well we have been able to take trevor out for longer walks. a few weeks ago we went for a 12k walk which took about 2 hours! mum, elise, cleo and i went to mcdonalds for the first time in ages, and last night we had pizza hut because dominos doesn't do stuffed crust anymore. sad. thanks!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Corrine
    What a fantastic effort on a 2 hour walk! Isn't it great to be able to have some of our favourite treats again!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post