Pages

Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas

Hello! Today I am going to talk to you about Christmas.

Christmas is really really super cool and I know NO ONE who hates Christmas. If you do please comment down below, say why you hate Christmas, and maybe tell me a story. Christmas is a fun time, but not only because you get Christmas presents, but because Jesus was born on that day. Did you know that Christmas wasn't invented till Jesus was born? If you didn't then you know now.

Please go off and tell your friends to read my blogs. Please and thank you.

Question Time!:
How Do You Celebrate Christmas?
Do You Send Out Christmas Cards Every Year?
Do You Hate Christmas Or Do You Know Anyone Who Does?

Thank You For Reading My Blog Post! 💈😀  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Corinne, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    It’s so great how enthusiastic you are about Christmas!
    I really enjoy Christmas time. I always spend the entire day with my closest friends and family, cooking and laughing and having a wonderful time!
    Each year on Christmas eve, I bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies and leave them out with a big glass of fresh, ice cold milk for Santa. I then put on my pyjamas and watch a Christmas movie with my sister.
    Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? If so, what are they?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post