Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

PBL Learning Term 4.

Hello. My name is Corinne and in case you are new, my school has a different pbl focus for every term. (PBL stands for project base learning) Our PBL focus for this term is: The New Zealand history. 

We have been working on pbl for the whole term. We could choose what we wanted to do for each of these:
  1. Sport
  2. War
  3. Visual Art
  4. Food
  5. Myths and Legends
  6. Education
  7. Space Travel
  8. Drama/Dance/Music
  9. Women's Rights
  10. Fashion
We have been working on these for the past few weeks and my team has a lot of hard work put into it. It is about the kiwi education and we have been working on it for such a long time. For each term we have had a different generating sub question. We have student voice for each term apart from term one.
Here are all the different ones
  • Term one: Kindness
  • Term two: Climate change
  • Term three: Innovation
  • Term four: NZ history
My group has lovely people in it: Megan Swain, Lara Sherry, Elise Espostio, Charlie Lingard, and Corinne Esposito. 

Does your school do PBL?
Have you ever done PBL before?

Thank you for reading my blog post

- Corinne

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog I also though you explained what you have been doing very well and I thought you were very enthusiastic about it

    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like PBL

    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good that u like PBL!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post