Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

fraction word problems.

hello!! this week for math, we learned a new way of solving fraction problems. the goal for this week was: use multiplication and division strategies to find fractions of whole numbers. in our first workshop we figured out on how to answer the word problems. in the second workshop we showed our learning by creating a google drawing or video with word problems for our buddy to solve. here's my create:


if you cant read that, here's the link


i hope you like my create.


questions:

1. can you solve the questions?

2. what are some word problems that you have? (dont forget they need to be fractions)

3. how did you figure them out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post