Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Are you ready to cross the country with cross country?

On the 2nd of May 2019 I went to Walter Park to do Cross Country. I was so nervous. We had to wait for 2 hours and 55 minutes. I cheered so many people on my throat hurt afterwards!!! We were allowed to bring a sketch pad or a book or like something to do thats not anything to do with technology. Then after we waited at least 2 hours and 30 minutes, we gathered around miss Hanson, and she told us to run to the soccer scorer thingymajigy and then back again. next we formed a circle and did some stretches. I cant remember what anyone of them were apart from lunges. Once we finished we walked over to where we had to stand when we were waiting to race. We waited about five minutes and then we could start racing. Miss Hanson said "Ready? Set? Go!!" me and Elise started off slow and I ended slow, to be honest i think everybody ended at least a bit slow unless they were Caoimhe. Anyways, we ran and ran for 2 km. It was really hard. I got a stitch and slowed down. I ran to Mimi and we stayed together for the rest of the time. If I hadn't had a stitch then I would of come 3 of 4th or something close to that. Caoimhe made it to 1st place, Elise got 2nd, and Ariella got 3rd. I forgot who got 4th, 5th and 6th. 

Have you ever ran cross country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post