Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

How Has Technology Changed The Way We Learn?


How has technology changed the way we learn?

Hi, I am Corinne and I will be telling you how and why technology has changed the way we learn. 

Technology has changed the way we learn. It has changed over the past few years. For example, when I was young (such as 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8) I only used iPads and tablets, where is nowadays I use Chromebooks. When I was year 1\2 and 3\4 I used iPads only for games, reading, and sometimes writing. 

Sometimes technology can be great but sometimes it can be really annoying. I don’t think technology is good for your eyes when you go on it too much, so I recommend to not go on it 24\7 or else your eyes will go funny.

Technology has helped us in so many ways. When you think about it, it seems huge and it really is. There are so many types of technology, I can’t name them all, but I will try: computer, chromebook, phone, iPads, tablet, leapfrog tablet, and that is all I can name. 

Technology can be really fun and lots of kids like to play video games on them but there are a lot of bad and scary things on them. I think that technology is cool, but not the best thing in the whole wide world. I can tell you what the best think is in the whole wide world. It is life. You can never have anything better than life. Anyways, continuing. Technology is really cool and you kids probably loooooooove video games, and that is why I am here today, right now, right here. Video games are really bad because, after you get addicted to them, you want to always be on your device. You can get really bad eyesight from doing that, so I would advise you not to go on your devices as much as you do now. I have told you already, but... technology is bad for your eyes, so don’t use it unless you need to! That is the end of my blog and thank you for reading!!!!

QUESTIONS!!
Does your school use technology?
Do you have any devices at your house?
If you have devices at your home, how long do you get to go on them for?

Thank you for reading!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post