Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Student Teachers

Right now at St Francis Of Assisi School we have student teachers. Our classrooms have one student teacher per classroom. In our class room we have Miss Thomas. In Tumu 1 or 2 we have Miss Wood. Miss Thomas is really nice and when she leaves I will be really sad. I will be really sad when Miss Wood leaves too. They are both really lovely people and  I could definitely have them back. Anyways lets stop making me sad. Miss Wood really likes to snowboard. Now I can tell you a bit more about them. Miss Thomas has blonde-ish brown-ish kind of hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, and she brings joy to the hub. Miss Wood has light brown hair, tanned skin, hazel kind of green eyes, and she brings joy to the hub.! Miss Thomas and Miss Wood both are really pretty.  


Does your school have student teachers?
If it does how many are there??

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post