Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

come and see my pa!

this week at school, we had to create a pa and make an advertisement about it. i created my pa with Lily Shea. 

Here's our pa!
 I will give a quick shout out to Lily Shea for building this with me. Go check out her blog! :)


This is my pa for this week. if you are wondering and/or don't know what a pa is, it is a safety building. Your tribe can live in there, as it is kind of like a small village. My digital pa is worse than my pa on paper. The box with nothing in it is the main part. the main part is where people come in. there are tunnels into rooms with weapons. and another room with weapons. there are also electric fences to keep the other tribes out. the weapon rooms are underground, but there is one on the actual ground. i hope you enojyed

3 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post