Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Newspaper Clothes!!!!

Hi!! My name is Corinne and my hub made NEWSPAPER CLOTHES!!!!! We had to make: 2 jackets, 1 pair of pants, and a skirt. We had quite a few problems (making clothes out of newspaper is rather hard, I have to say). The people in my group were Elise E, Lara S, Lucas C and Lewis C. I made the pair of pants, Elise made the jacket, Lucas and Lewis made hats, and Lara made a mini skirt. Our team was really awesome. For example I would give an idea and then all the other people would say "yeah sure" they were so positive about everything, or someone would give a suggestion and if it was bad they wouldn't be mean about it,  they would say "well that might not work, its good and all but I think we should do this instead." and I could definitely go in that group again.

It was really stressful because we only had 50 minutes. I was so stressed. We had a bunch of problems and they were: So I tried to sit down and... I ripped them. (if you  don't remember what I made, I made pants.) I only ripped them a wee bit but I still ripped them. This is kind of what I looked like: Prototype I think I did pretty well (not to be braggy) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading my post. 

Have you ever made newspaper clothes? Or were you ever is a situation where you needed to?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog post Corinne. I agree that making clothing out of newspapers is difficult. You did a wonderful job of this. I have made clothes out of newspaper for a similar challenge and enjoyed it so much that I thought Tumu would too. Do you think your group worked well together in this challenge?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post