Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Winter Sports Netball

Image result for netball ballFor our school's winter sports I chose to do netball. There were four choices; those were: Netball, Hockey, Soccer and football. I had so much fun and my team didn't need me...
The first day we played, the weather was very windy, cold, rainy and cloudy. I got hit on the leg with a big fat leaf. The leaf was huge and it really hurt!!!! Anyways continuing with my story... So the people who were in my team were: Zoe N, Sophie N, Elise E, Claudia G, Mimi V, Lily M, and me, Corinne.
My favorite part about Winter Sports were: walking to the courts, the bus rides, having fun, playing netball, trying to win and meeting new players/ the people on the other teams. I  think we should add netball to fitness, so when we go out to do it we can play.
My team was so good and they were kind to the other players. They all had great sportsmanship. I was always happy to play and my team was great.
I got player of the day only once; and that was for defending. My favorite position to play was Attack.  I think our team did pretty well.

If you did Winter sports what would you choose to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post