Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Art Colouring Book With Mark and Sharon

 Hi guys! I know I haven't posted in a while, I have been very busy. 


So today I have been working on a piece of art. I recreated it. This is the original:


And this one is mine:


I chose different colours because I think it looks really cool. Also I like rainbows :)


The original piece is called Composition and the artists name is Mohammed Melehi.



Question:
What one do you like better?
What colours would you use to paint it?

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Corinne

    This is Benjamin from the SLJ commenters team.

    So sorry, I wish I had seen your post earlier but I only just came across it. It’s a really good recreation that you’ve made!

    I’d have a hard time saying which one is ‘better’. I think I’d be more inclined to say that they’re both good but in different ways. I really enjoy the big blocks of blue in the original but I also love the strong use of green in yours!

    If I were to paint it I think I would use a lot of green as it is my favourite colour and then probably some black and brown and red to start and then go from there!!

    On another note, I saw you haven’t blogged since this one. I was wondering if you had checked out the SLJ? It’s not too late to be part of it and earn some prizes doing the awesome activities. Check it out if you have time!

    Take care Corinne,

    Benjamin

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post