Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Want to know about the rosary? Come to my blog and check it out!

 R.E

Hi guys! This term, we have been looking at the rosary. We have been praying it as it is the month of October. Here is my google drawing of my rosary: 


























I hope you enjoyed this post and learned how to pray the rosary so next October you can know it off by heart. 

This is one of the Luminous mysteries:
The wedding at Cana:
Jesus was invited to a wedding. Halfway through, they ran out of wine. Jesus ordered the servants to go fill the jugs with water, then they came back with six, Jesus said "Take some out and give it to the master of feast." When the master tasted it, it turned to wine. The master of the wedding called the bridegroom and said to him, “People always serve the best wine first. Later, after the guests have been drinking a lot, they serve the cheaper wine. But you have saved the best wine till now.” And that was Jesus' first miracle

Do you know how to pray the rosary?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post