Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

How do I see my world map on my blog? Check out this blog to find out!

Hey everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Last week we got to do a screencastify on some shortcuts and things. We figured out: You can show your world map on your blog. 
So we had to make a screencastify on what we learned. Here is mine:
..
There is another shortcut, that is: see in the video, how I made the light around my cursor bigger and smaller? Same with my pen (the colour item) I made it bigger and smaller. You push the arrow buttons on the bottom right hand side of your computer. You push the up arrow to make it bigger, and the down arrow to make it smaller.

Questions:
Do you know any other shortcuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post